INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (IMS) POLICY STATEMENT
Mansa Engineering Limited is involved in the provision of operation and maintenance engineering support services for onshore and offshore oil and gas industry, mining, and energy sector.
Mansa Engineering Limited’s mission is to be a leading Ghanaian energy company and engineering solutions provider committed to empowering local talents and actively investing in Ghana’s resources. Mansa Engineering Limited will deliver its mission by commitment to its client’s satisfaction, identifying and preventing occupational health and safety risk and environmental impacts which may arise during operations.
We are committed to the following:
- Providing unparalleled customer satisfaction through service reliability and innovative solutions.
- Establishing and implementing safe work practices, appropriate operational and administrative controls for elimination of incidents, injuries, and occupational illness at the workplace.
- Having a risk-based process for the identification, classification, prioritization and control of hazards and risks.
- Enforcing a zero tolerance for poor quality services to internal and external clients.
- Preventing harmful emissions and discharge to the environment.
- Minimizing of waste including reuse and recycling when feasible.
- Ensuring compliance to applicable statutory and regulatory and interested party requirements.
- Conducting training that is necessary for enhancing employee competencies to achieve the desired level of performance.
- Providing the required resources to ensure compliance to this policy.
- Implementing a Plan-Do-Check-Act systematic approach to ensuring continual improvement of the integrated management system performance.
Our integrated management system shall be documented, implemented, and maintained as per the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 International Standards.
This policy shall be made available to interested parties; and
This policy shall be reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.
(Chief Executive Officer)